UL LISTED FOAM BLADDER TANKS
Magnum Bladder Tanks are the main component in a balanced pressure proportioning system. The Magnum Bladder Tank is an ASME coded pressure vessel. The tanks are constructed of SA 516 GR.70 carbon steel and include a neoprene rubber bladder with nylon reinforcements and a perforated pvc center tube. Magnum Bladder Tanks are available in both vertical and horizontal configurations and are an option in many high risk areas. The uncomplicated design avoids the risk of a system failure and the ease of operation requires no outside source. The Magnum Bladder Tanks are also offered with pre-piped ratio controllers, UL listed with sizes 3″, 4″, 6” and 8″.
- Design Working Pressure of 175 PSIG
- Hydro Tested at 263 PSIG
- Constructed of Carbon Steel
- Includes a Neoprene Rubber Bladder with Nylon Reinforcements
- Lifting Lugs
- Vertical Tanks are mounted on a skirt with holes drilled for anchoring.
- Horizontal Tanks are mounted on welded saddles with holes drilled for anchoring.
- Stainless Steel ASME Nameplate
- ASME Code Section Vlll, Division 1 U-Stamped
- National Board Registration
- The exterior of all bladdertanks will be prepared and finished with a high gloss urethane.
UL Listed with AFFF & AR-AFFF Foams Capacity 200 to 15,000 Liters Foam Proportioners – 50NB to 200NB Largest Flow Range – 75LPM to 20,000LPM More Than 600+ Units in Sen/ice Available with U-Stamp also.